Job id. 006
Senior QA Engineer / QA Lead
About this position
We’re looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior QA Engineer to set up the QA landscape inside GLS/NXT and to support our various product, technology and venture teams with state-of-the-art QA processes and technical solutions. In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of new products and processes while maintaining our commitment to highest quality and customer satisfaction. As a key and early hire, all doors are open for your personal and professional development – you are in the driver’s seat!
- Develop and implement a comprehensive quality assurance program that ensures product and service quality meets customer expectations and industry standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement quality standards for software products
- Develop and maintain metrics and reports to measure and improve quality and efficiency
- Provide guidance and support for software testing, bug tracking, and resolution
- Continuously improve the quality assurance process through automation and process improvement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and legal requirements for quality and safety
What you need to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in quality assurance, with a focus on software products
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality products
- Strong understanding of quality assurance principles, methodologies, and tools
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and industry standards for quality and safety
- Experience with people management is a plus
- Practical experience with automated UI tests
- Experience of at least 2 year in one or more of the following programming languages: Java, Kotlin, Swift
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Git and agile development methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What we are offering you / Your benefits
- Hybrid working mode with a tailor-made remote policy
- Great office space in Berlin Mitte
- The latest technology equipment
- A personal budget for coaching, sports, or public transport
- Regular team events and offsites
- A competitive compensation package
GLS/NXT was founded recently and aims to build the next generation of logistic experiences driven by technology – core, adjacent & beyond. More specifically, our sphere of interest are the Logistics and eCommerce sector. We are entrepreneurs and hence always start with the user’s needs. We are located between Corporate and Startups and leverage the benefits from both (startup speed and corporate muscle). GLS/NXT inhabits different venture teams, acting as startups with business responsibility and setting their own vision, mission, and business plan.
Sounds interesting? We are excited to get to know you!
GLS/NXT is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.